- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
VML appoints Venkatagiri Rao as creative head for India
MUMBAI: Global digital marketing agency VML has appointed Venkatagiri Rao as creative head for India.
In his new role, Rao will spearhead the office’s creative practice. Based in Mumbai, he will report directly to VML Southeast & India CEO Tripti Lochan.
Said Lochan, “With the digital marketing landscape evolving rapidly over the years, we remain firmly committed to pushing the boundaries of technology and expanding our creative offering to serve brands with brilliant ideas. We are delighted to have Venkat on board, and are confident that his passion for innovation will drive the change brands need, and take our creative offerings a notch higher.”
Rao has experience of over 16 years across agencies. Before being part of VML, he served as executive creative director at DDB Mudra Group in Mumbai for a period of five years. There he handled notable companies and brands including Emirates, Volkswagen, Economic Times, Femina, Kalpataru Developers, Lonely Planet, Top Gear and Arshiya Logistics.
Prior to DDB Mudra, Rao held stints at Ogilvy, Ambience Publicis, Alok Nanda & Company and Fisheye Creative Solutions. He is best known for his work on Economic Times, Femina, Emirates, Victorinox, Tata Safari and Mid-day for which he has won various awards, including One Show, Effies, London- International and Abbys.