- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Vizeum wins media mandate for A&M Noodles
MUMBAI: Vizeum has bagged the media mandate for A&M Noodles from Maruchan Ajinomoto India, following a multi-agency pitch.
As part of the mandate, Vizeum’s scope of work for its latest client will focus on launching the client’s Noodles brand directed towards youth and kids.
A&M Noodles is present in Tamil Nadu since December 2016.