- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Vizeum wins media duties of Srei
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s media agency Vizeum has won the media duties of Srei.
Srei joins Vizeum’s list of successful wins this year including Hindware, JetPrivilege, VGP Universal Kingdom, Saint-Gobain and HDFC Bank.
Vizeum will manage the client’s corporate brand campaign. This business will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office. For the record, Vizeum already handles the media mandate for Srei’s Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD).
Vizeum India MD Shripad Kulkarni said, “It’s very satisfying to see Srei reaffirming their confidence in our solution based approach by awarding further responsibilities. We were managing the media duties of Srei’s NCD product for the past 2 years and the excellent work put in by the team is one of the key reasons behind this.”
Srei brand and corporate communications head Sugato Banerji said, “We are happy to increase the portfolio of Vizeum as our media agency partner. We are confident that with their proven approach of creating solutions with the business constraints in mind, they will bring substantial value to our corporate brand.”
Vizeum India EVP Samarjit Rajkumar added, “Our clients have always been our ambassadors. Srei invited us on strong client recommendation and now we look forward to delivering communication solutions that address the client’s business challenges in India.”