- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Vizeum wins media duties of Srei
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s media agency Vizeum has won the media duties of Srei.
Srei joins Vizeum’s list of successful wins this year including Hindware, JetPrivilege, VGP Universal Kingdom, Saint-Gobain and HDFC Bank.
Vizeum will manage the client’s corporate brand campaign. This business will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office. For the record, Vizeum already handles the media mandate for Srei’s Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD).
Vizeum India MD Shripad Kulkarni said, “It’s very satisfying to see Srei reaffirming their confidence in our solution based approach by awarding further responsibilities. We were managing the media duties of Srei’s NCD product for the past 2 years and the excellent work put in by the team is one of the key reasons behind this.”
Srei brand and corporate communications head Sugato Banerji said, “We are happy to increase the portfolio of Vizeum as our media agency partner. We are confident that with their proven approach of creating solutions with the business constraints in mind, they will bring substantial value to our corporate brand.”
Vizeum India EVP Samarjit Rajkumar added, “Our clients have always been our ambassadors. Srei invited us on strong client recommendation and now we look forward to delivering communication solutions that address the client’s business challenges in India.”