- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Vizeum India wins media duties of Jet Privilege
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s Vizeum India has been appointed media agency of record (AOR) of Jet Privilege Pvt Ltd (JPPL), a loyalty and rewards management company of Jet Airways. The win comes close on the heels of their earlier win of the media mandate of Hindware.
Vizeum Indian subcontinent MD S Yesudas stated, “It is an absolute honour for us to be working with a fast-growing company like Jet Privilege. JPPL–Vizeum relationship is not limited to the core deliverables of a media agency. We are eager to add a lot more value to the overall business of the client.”
The business will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office under the leadership of Vizeum EVP Samarjit Rajkumar.
With over 100 engaged programme partners across 10 categories, JPPL is looking to grow its business innovatively and has chosen Vizeum as a strategic consultant in the area of tangible consumer connections.
JPPL MD Manish Dureja said, “Jet Privilege is pleased to be associated with Vizeum, a leading global media agency and we are confident that they will add value to our business.”
Headquartered in London, Vizeum operates in 55 countries with the philosophy of creating consumer connections for brands that can count.