- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Vizeum India wins media duties for Hindware
MUMBAI: Vizeum India, a Dentsu Aegis Network company which concluded 2014 on a high with numerous new business wins including Allied Blenders and Distillers, BMW and C&S Electric, announced their appointment as the media AoR for Hindustan Sanitaryware and Industries (HSIL).
HSIL is the first company in the building materials industry to be awarded the ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificate, awarding effective quality management and environment systems and the first in the country to receive the ISI License, back in 1962. The company always stood for its three identified brand ethos- Customer Satisfaction, Product Innovation and Quality Control. HSIL commands high levels of respect and trust of over 40 million satisfied customers and dealers.
Hindware VP, marketing V Krishnamurthy said, “We decided to review our media agency relationship considering the very challenging journey we are embarking on. Vizeum was evaluated alongwith others on our key parameters. Their hunger, passion, knowledge and commitment got them our business. We look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Vizeum.”
Vizeum MD Indian Subcontinent S Yesudas said, “We are truly delighted with this assignment. It is a fantastic brand. We are well aware of the has challenges at hand as we help HSIL move to the next orbit. We will stay fully committed to overcoming all those challenges. This business will be handled out of our Delhi office.”