- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Vizeum appoints Amita Karwal as COO, North and South
MUMBAI: Vizeum, the media agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has roped in Amita Karwal as chief operating officer, North and South.
Amita is a media veteran, with an experience of working with ZenithOptimedia, Initiative Media as well as global advertisers Samsung and Reckit Benckiser. Prior to this, Karwal was executive vice president, North and East at DDB Mudra Max.
As per the mandate, Karwal will be responsible for heading all businesses in the North and South and will report to Vizeum managing director Shripad Kulkarni.
Kulkarni said, “Currently, we are on an extremely strong growth trajectory, especially in Delhi, and Amita’s joining will bring in fresh momentum to this pace. Amita’s experience in leading the media marketing discipline for blue chip global brands Samsung and Reckitt Benckiser will add tremendous value to our clients business.”
Karwal said, “Today Vizeum is ranked as the fastest growing media network in the world and I am extremely proud to be joining this network. Backed by the Dentsu Aegis network, I look forward to offering clients new-gen integrated solutions that will not only be futuristic but also clutter breaking.”
For the record, some of the brands that Vizeum currently handles include BMW, Panasonic, HDFC Bank, MTV, TI Cycles, Saint Gobain, C&S Electric, Lotus Herbals, Dalmia Cement and Maya Appliances.