- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Vipul Salvi is OgilvyOne national executive creative director for India
MUMBAI: Vipul Salvi has been appointed as the executive creative director for OgilvyOne Worldwide, India. Salvi moves into his new role on 16 November.
Salvi joins OgilvyOne from Geometry Global, where he led the transition of Ogilvy Action to Geometry Global, and helped build a completely new and contemporary reputation for the division across its offerings of Shopper, Rural and Experiential Marketing.
OgilvyOne Worldwide, India president, country head Vikram Menon said, “We have very ambitious plans for OgilvyOne, and Salvi’s mix of skills across advertising, activation and digital, clubbed with his enthusiasm to try new things is just what we need to infuse a fresh lease of creative energy across our offices, and get them working closer together to deliver better programmes for our clients.”
Salvi said, “In the communications domain, customisation is the next big leap and digital media is the vehicle that will allow us to deliver tailor made campaigns for individuals, not just groups or categories of consumers. OgilvyOne is India’s No. 1 digital agency that has been consistently delivering award winning campaigns in this space, so to be a part of OgilvyOne’s future is very exciting.”