- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Vijay Joseph is DDB Mudra senior creative director for South and West
MUMBAI: DDB Mudra South and East has hired Vijay Joseph as senior creative director. Based out of the agency’s Bengaluru office, he will be reporting to Vishnu Srivatsav, DDB Mudra creative head for South and East.
Prior to joining DDB Mudra, he worked with agencies such as JWT India, Ogilvy & Mather and Disha Advertising, to name a few. During his earlier stints, he has worked across various categories with a clientele base including brands like Nike, Van Heusen, Black Dog Scotch Whisky, Prestige Builders, IBM, Indus Pride, Scullers, Indigo Nation, and TVS Mopeds.
Srivatsav said, “Vijay has an awesome combination of great craft, lateral thinking and brilliant attitude. I welcome him on board and I’m certain his vast experience and dynamism will add another dimension to DDB Mudra South’s creative leadership.”
Joseph said, “I’m excited to join DDB Mudra South and East at a time when a new creative leadership is taking over. It gives me the chance to be a part of creative evolution that’s taking shape than to merely join the ranks in a system that’s already in place.”