- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Vijay Joseph is DDB Mudra senior creative director for South and West
MUMBAI: DDB Mudra South and East has hired Vijay Joseph as senior creative director. Based out of the agency’s Bengaluru office, he will be reporting to Vishnu Srivatsav, DDB Mudra creative head for South and East.
Prior to joining DDB Mudra, he worked with agencies such as JWT India, Ogilvy & Mather and Disha Advertising, to name a few. During his earlier stints, he has worked across various categories with a clientele base including brands like Nike, Van Heusen, Black Dog Scotch Whisky, Prestige Builders, IBM, Indus Pride, Scullers, Indigo Nation, and TVS Mopeds.
Srivatsav said, “Vijay has an awesome combination of great craft, lateral thinking and brilliant attitude. I welcome him on board and I’m certain his vast experience and dynamism will add another dimension to DDB Mudra South’s creative leadership.”
Joseph said, “I’m excited to join DDB Mudra South and East at a time when a new creative leadership is taking over. It gives me the chance to be a part of creative evolution that’s taking shape than to merely join the ranks in a system that’s already in place.”