- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Videocon awards digital mandate to RepIndia
MUMBAI: RepIndia has won the digital mandate for Videocon India for their consumer electronics and home appliances business following a multi-agency pitch.
RepIndia team will work towards developing strategic communication agenda and amplifying the Videocon’s digital presence across the available channels.
Speaking about the development, Videocon head of Brand & Digital Marketing Shikher Gupta said, “We understand the changing demands and gaining importance of social media in order to connect with our new age consumers. We are extremely happy to announce Videocon’s association with RepIndia which will help us in magnifying our online presence across digital platforms. The team is young and full of new ideas. We look forward to work with them.”
RepIndia CEO Ayesha Chenoy commented, “It is a really exciting phase for us as we continue to earn the trust of the very best brands like Videocon.”
RepIndia MD Ishaan Ahuja said, “We’re pleased to partner with Videocon and look forward to putting them on the digital map of India. It is highly rewarding to work with brands that understand that digital isn’t niche anymore.”