- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Videocon awards digital mandate to RepIndia
MUMBAI: RepIndia has won the digital mandate for Videocon India for their consumer electronics and home appliances business following a multi-agency pitch.
RepIndia team will work towards developing strategic communication agenda and amplifying the Videocon’s digital presence across the available channels.
Speaking about the development, Videocon head of Brand & Digital Marketing Shikher Gupta said, “We understand the changing demands and gaining importance of social media in order to connect with our new age consumers. We are extremely happy to announce Videocon’s association with RepIndia which will help us in magnifying our online presence across digital platforms. The team is young and full of new ideas. We look forward to work with them.”
RepIndia CEO Ayesha Chenoy commented, “It is a really exciting phase for us as we continue to earn the trust of the very best brands like Videocon.”
RepIndia MD Ishaan Ahuja said, “We’re pleased to partner with Videocon and look forward to putting them on the digital map of India. It is highly rewarding to work with brands that understand that digital isn’t niche anymore.”