- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
UrbanClap gets Publicis to work on its first brand campaign on TV
MUMBAI: UrbanClap has mandated Publicis to create its first brand campaign on television. The campaign will go live this year.
Previously, UrbanClap had run a variety of outdoor and social media campaigns while working in tandem with different agencies.
Founded in October 2014 by Abhiraj Bhal, Varun Khaitan, and Raghav Chandra, UrbanClap is India’s largest services marketplace. Currently, UrbanClap has operations in seven cities, with over 36,000 professionals on the platform, and receives over 5000 customer requests each day for services across 60+ categories.
UrbanClap co-founder Abhiraj Bhal said, “We are confident that Publicis, with their innovative approach and creative solutions will enable us to drive impactful media presence and assist us in building a strong consumer brand. We look forward to working with them.”
Publicis Ambience COO Paritosh Srivastava & Publicis Ambience executive creative director Jigar Fernandes said, “UrbanClap has very strong fundamentals. It is helping bridge a real need gap for an emerging world with first world aspirations. It has taken the tougher path to build the business in a segment that has remained unorganised till now, and our job is to let the world know honestly and interestingly about their approach. We’re confident that with the trust and collaboration from the entire team at UrbanClap, we will succeed in achieving this task.”