- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
To The New Digital bags Care India account
MUMBAI: To The New Digital has won the Digital AOR of Care India.
The agency will work towards strengthening brand awareness and engagement for Care India and will be responsible for advertising, social media, content creation and website development for the client.
The focus will be to follow a clutter-breaking, innovative, content-led approach to educate people, especially the youth segment, and encourage them to actively participate in the uplift of communities.
“We are really excited to partner with Care India. We have been mandated to manage all digital marketing efforts to support Care India’s long-term strategy of strengthening its brand by enhancing donor interactions. Our team has global exposure in digital media that makes us uniquely equipped to bring innovative and integrated solutions to serve Care India,” said To The New Digital CEO Deepak Mittal.
Care India has been working on alleviating poverty and social exclusion in India for over 65 years with a special focus on empowering women and girls from poor and marginalised communities. With a robust network across 16 states, it has touched more than 51 million lives through 38 strategic and comprehensive programmes in health, education, livelihood and disaster preparedness and response. Care India is a member of the Care International Confederation working across 90 countries for a world where all people live in dignity and security.
The work done by To The New Digital for social sector clients like You We Can and Breakthrough went in favour of the agency.