- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Taproot Dentsu starts Delhi operations
MUMBAI: Taproot Dentsu has expanded its footprint. Based only in Mumbai since its inception in 2009, it has now formally commenced operations in Gurgaon.
“This is a good opportunity for the organisation to spread its distinctive creative edge and culture to a new geography,” the agency said in a release.
Being part of the Dentsu Aegis Network in India, Taproot Dentsu has access to the abilities of 18 specialist communication companies across Creative, Digital, Media, Activation-Entertainment and Content.
Taproot Dentsu chairman and chief creative officer Agnello Dias, “We are excited with this development. Delhi NCR is a high growth market and we are looking forward to working with a host of interesting new clients and brands. Almost since inception, we have been working with some very important and iconic brands in this market like Airtel, Times of India, Marico and more recently with Dulux and Coca Cola India. So we have been more than familiar with this geography. By opening up a strong new front here, we are building further on that experience and strength.”
Taproot Dentsu Gurgaon is led by GM Harjot Singh Narang, head of strategy Anand Murty and head of creative Titus Upputuru. Dentsu One will now be a division of Taproot Dentsu.
Said Taproot Dentsu chief creative officer Santosh Padhi, “Working with a new bunch of energetic and talented people will only add strength and lustre to our capabilities and bandwidth. Beyond television, Taproot has strengths in design and digital too. We are looking to build on those fronts too. This is an important market and we are most happy to be here.”
Taproot Dentsu CEO Umesh Shrikhande said, “In the ideas business, it takes a lot of doing to replicate a creative culture. So to build on our collaborative work ethic, the Gurgaon office will work closely with the Mumbai office. Aggi, Paddy and I will remain involved in a hands-on manner.”
Said Taproot Dentsu Gurgaon GM Harjot Singh Narang, “We are all set to roll with a talented team of more than 50 people and a clutch of strong clients like Airtel B2B, AkzoNobel and Coca Cola India among others. We are looking forward to building on this foundation.”