- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Sunrisers Hyderabad has Red FM as principal sponsor for 4th straight year
MUMBAI: Red FM, India’s leading FM radio network, has partnered with the winning team from last year’s IPL for the fourth consecutive year as the principal sponsor with a prominent logo placement at the back of the team jersey.
IPL Season 10 kick-started on a high note for the orange army as they clinched their first win against Royal Challengers Bangalore last night in the opening match. With this win, Sunrisers Hyderabad’s squad is all geared up to defend its title in IPL’s landmark tenth season.
Speaking about the sponsorship, Red FM COO Nisha Narayan said, “Since sports is one of our key pillars, it is our constant strategic endeavour to associate with leading sports brands and players. We have been partnering with Sunrisers Hyderabad for four years in a row now. Their messaging ‘Rise Up To Every Challenge’ goes with our irreverent brand persona. Last year Sunrisers Hyderabad’s success has been a phenomenal achievement and has made a huge positive impact to the brand. Being present on the jersey back, this association will give us an enormous brand saliency this year as well.”