- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Starcom wins Luminous media mandate
MUMBAI: Starcom, part of Publicis Media India, has won the media mandate of Luminous Power Technologies.
Luminous has more than three decades of successful heritage, seven manufacturing units, 28 sales offices and presence in over 36 countries. Its 6000 plus employees serve more than 60,000 channel partners and millions of customers. It has a portfolio comprising power back up solutions such as home UPS/inverters, inverter batteries and solar applications to home electrical offerings such as fans, switches, wires and lighting.
Starcom India Group CEO Mallikarjun Das said, “Luminous is a household name in India and needs no introduction. We are pleased to have won the business of this highly competitive, innovative, front-runner electrical specialist. Starcom builds connected human experiences; we use the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. Adding Luminous to our client roster gives us the opportunity for more of such path-breaking work. We will use the power of integrated communications, analytics and the best of our tools, talent and thinking to make a real difference to the brand. We look forward to delivering scale and deep consumer connections for Luminous.”