- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Span Communications bags advertising mandate of Sagarmala project
MUMBAI: Span Communications has bagged the advertising mandate of Sagarmala project, a Narendra Modi-led government programme aimed at promoting port-led development by harnessing India’s 7,500 km long coastline, 14,500 km of potentially navigable waterways and strategic location on key international maritime trade routes.
The government’s ambitious Sagarmala project expects an investment of 12 lakh crore in the coming years.
Span Communications founder and CEO Naresh Khetrapal said, “It’s a proud moment for Span Communications to be associated with the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and I believe that Sagarmala can change the fortune of the nation for years to come. As an agency, we feel proud to become the creative and marketing backbone of this incredible opportunity.”
As part of its plan, Span Communications has mapped an ambitious promotional plan to highlight the various facets, sub-projects, forecasts and achievements of this mega undertaking. This would involve 360 degree media verticals including Television, Radio, Digital, Print and Outdoor.