- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Soho Square to handle Vasmol
MUMBAI: Hygienic Research Institute (HRIPL) has awarded the brand duties of Vasmol to Soho Square. The agency will be responsible for all strategic and creative communications.
Hygienic Research Institute joint MD Ashish Chhabra said, “Our search for a strategic partner for our flagship brand Vasmol concluded with Soho Square as it has the O&M legacy and a rich brain pool. We look forward to this association to make Vasmol the most preferred brand in the hair colour and care categories.”
Soho Square office head Samrat Bedi commented, “As a brand, Vasmol has been around for close to 60 years and is pretty dear to the Indian consumer. The challenge is to maintain that equity while also helping the brand lead the way in the modern context. It is our responsibility as much as it is HRIPL’s.”
Soho Square senior VP, strategic planning Shashank Lanjekar said, “When you look at a brand like Vasmol, you see its potential to be a leader, considering the huge following it already has. Now is the time to consolidate that position and ensure that the communication resonates with this generation.”