- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Snehasis Bose to head L&K Saatchi & Saatchi’s Delhi planning team
MUMBAI: L&K Saatchi and Saatchi has appointed Snehasis Bose as senior VP planning. He will be operating from the Delhi office.
L&K Saatchi and Saatchi chief strategy officer, managing partner Sandhya Srinivasan said, “We have been looking forward to strengthening our core competence, the strategic and knowledge discipline at L&K Saatchi & Saatchi. Snehasis fits in snugly into our culture which marries creative planning with business results. As the Head of Planning in our Delhi office he will not just drive growth for brands and businesses there, but also lead some inspiring initiatives that are national. We are really delighted to have him on board to continue building our desire to stay audacious.”
Bose said, “Challengers, upstarts, cannot-be-explained, winners….these are some of the adjectives I had heard about L&K Saatchi & Saatchi. And then they offered me an opportunity to experience this befuddling combination from the inside. I said ‘Yes!”
Bose comes with an experience of 18 years, and has worked with agency networks like DY Works (formerly DMA Networks), PQR Mumbai, Publicis Ambience, McCann, JWT Kolkata, Bates Kolkata and Contract Advertising. Over the years he has lead key projects like Tata Docomo, Pepsi, Airtel, Fidelity Mutual Funds and many other brands.