- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Shripad Kulkarni joins Vizeum India as MD
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network has roped in industry veteran Shripad Kulkarni to head its media agency Vizeum India.
Kulkarni will report to Dentsu Aegis Network chairman and CEO South Asia Ashish Bhasin. He will join the Dentsu Aegis Network India executive council.
Commenting on the appointment, Bhasin said, “I am very pleased to welcome Shripad as the MD of Vizeum India. With the wealth of experience that he brings in and the thorough knowledge of the business that he has, I am sure Vizeum India will touch new heights under his leadership.”
Kulkarni mentioned, “I am really happy to be leading Vizeum India. The sheer dynamism of Vizeum as a brand excites me. The one P&L philosophy of the Dentsu Aegis Network opens great opportunities for us and will help push Vizeum to the next level.”
Meanwhile, Vizeum MD Indian subcontinent S Yesudas will now focus on content and analytics, ‘something that he is extremely passionate about’, mentions a statement. Yesudas will continue to report to Bhasin.
“I also want to thank Yesudas for the great job that he has done in helping start Vizeum operations in India from the scratch and bringing the agency to the level, at which it is today. I have no doubts that he will equally excel in the new opportunities. Shripad now has a great platform to take Vizeum India to the next orbit because our ambitions for Vizeum India are tremendous,” Bhasin added.
Prior to joining Vizeum, Kulkarni was the CEO of Allied Media, a Percept Group company. Kulkarni, who serves on the board of MRUC, was the founding CEO of Allied Media.
With over 25 years of experience across various media specialisations, Kulkarni has worked in agencies like Carat, Contract, Clarion and O&M.
He is also a well-known trainer and ran a media school prior to joining Allied Media.
Some of the clients that Vizeum handles in India include BMW, Lotus herbals, TI Cycles, MTV, Hindware, Jet Airways, Allied Blenders and Distillers, Luxor and HDFC Bank.