- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Shashi Sumeet Innovations bags activation services for Condor Footwear
MUMBAI: Shashi Sumeet Innovations (SSI), a division of Shashi Sumeet Group, has bagged the creative and activation services for Condor Footwear.
Under the leadership of Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal (founder-owner) of Shashi Sumeet Group (Shashi Sumeet Productions), SSI is a full-service agency providing solutions to design and create experiences of quality.
The integrated marketing, activations and creative agency will be undertaking the creative and activation AoR duties for Inblu, the flagship brand of Condor Footwear.
Shashi Sumeet Innovations co-founder Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal said, “We are extremely proud to be associated with a prestigious brand like Condor Footwear. It is a testament to our ability to combine strategy and efficiency to bring every event to fruition that has led to our association with some of the leading brands in the market today within in such a short span for time. We believe that through the combination of our vast experience and superior ability to narrate a story the way it deserves to be told we will deliver to the growing needs of brands and their customers.”
Since its inception in January 2015, Shashi Sumeet Innovations has bagged the services for brands like HP, Vivo, London Dairy, Sunny Oil (Allana Group), Kotak, Kissan, Closeup, Condé Nast, Finlinea, Indear and Moneygram.