- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Shashi Sumeet Innovations bags activation services for Condor Footwear
MUMBAI: Shashi Sumeet Innovations (SSI), a division of Shashi Sumeet Group, has bagged the creative and activation services for Condor Footwear.
Under the leadership of Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal (founder-owner) of Shashi Sumeet Group (Shashi Sumeet Productions), SSI is a full-service agency providing solutions to design and create experiences of quality.
The integrated marketing, activations and creative agency will be undertaking the creative and activation AoR duties for Inblu, the flagship brand of Condor Footwear.
Shashi Sumeet Innovations co-founder Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal said, “We are extremely proud to be associated with a prestigious brand like Condor Footwear. It is a testament to our ability to combine strategy and efficiency to bring every event to fruition that has led to our association with some of the leading brands in the market today within in such a short span for time. We believe that through the combination of our vast experience and superior ability to narrate a story the way it deserves to be told we will deliver to the growing needs of brands and their customers.”
Since its inception in January 2015, Shashi Sumeet Innovations has bagged the services for brands like HP, Vivo, London Dairy, Sunny Oil (Allana Group), Kotak, Kissan, Closeup, Condé Nast, Finlinea, Indear and Moneygram.