- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Shah Rukh Khan is Hindware’s brand ambassador
MUMBAI: Bathroom products company HSIL has announced that Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is Hindware’s brand ambassador.
Khan will feature in Hindware’s new 360-degree integrated campaign, rolling out shortly across all media channels.
HSIL joint MD Sandip Somany said, “Admired by people of all age groups, cutting across territorial borders and communities, Mr Shah Rukh Khan exudes sophistication and flair. He embodies the spirit of a hard working individual who rose to prominence by his consistent performances innovating himself along the way, a trait which resonates well with brand Hindware and its unfailing desire for success”.
The category as it stands today is neither male nor female driven, it is influenced by both, said Somany. “The modern consumer views the bathroom as a space which reflects the lifestyle choice of its owner. And, there could not have been a better fit and influencer than him to connect with them.”
Khan said, “Brand Hindware has been synonymous with bathroom products for many years and has truly captured the shift in perception in this space. The awareness that they have is visible in their products, offering contemporary design solutions for bathrooms. It is the brand’s steadfast approach and revolutionary intent that makes Hindware an exciting brand and I am looking forward to our association.”