- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Scroll Mantra wins creative mandate for Cine Grand
MUMBAI: Scroll Mantra has won the creative mandate for Cine Grand, which is a global chain of multiplexes based in India, Bulgaria, Romania and the US.
Cine Grand operates under the brand name Grand Cinemas in India. It is based out of Raheja Mall at Sohna Road in Gurgaon.
Scroll Mantra’s creative mandate would include re-branding exercise for the brand across all its chains globally. The agency would follow a strategic approach to create a unique identity for the brand in India and abroad.
Scroll Mantra has also been awarded the social media marketing duties for Grand Cinemas and will be working towards creating a high brand recall value along with increasing engagement through various campaigns and contests.
Speaking about the association, Cine Grand Senior VP Vipul Bhalla said, “We welcome Scroll Mantra on board as our creative agency for India and our centers abroad. We are positive that they will be able to bring on board some key insights and enable imagery and us to create the desired brand positioning. The team is mix of enthusiastic creative and content experts which were some of the key qualities we were looking for in an agency”.
Talking about the development, Scroll Mantra managing director Neha Bajaj said, “We are truly delighted to win the creative design duties for Cine Grand globally. We have been successfully growing the creative design portfolio within the company and Cine Grand is an exciting brand to work with. Apart from that we will also be managing social media marketing for the brand in India. We are positive that with our expertise in creative design and a strong social media team we will be able to achieve brand’s overall communication objectives”.