- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Saswati Sinha is ZenithOptimedia talent head
MUMBAI: Media agency ZenithOptimedia Group has announced the appointment of Saswati Sinha as head of talent and human resources, India.
Based in Gurgaon, she will be taking charge of ZenithOptimedia Group’s pan-India operations including ZenithOptimedia, Performics, Resultirx, Newcast and Ninah.
She joins ZenithOptimedia Group with more than 16 years of experience in HR development and has worked with companies like JWT, Evalueserve and Cyber Media. Her last assignment was at Cheil Worldwide SW Asia where she was head of human resources for the region.
ZenithOptimedia India Group CEO Anupriya Acharya said, “Given our growth journey, diverse offerings that need both specialists and integrators and the fast evolving media market with shortage of skilled talent, we needed to accelerate our talent and training agenda. Saswati’s experience in different industries and geographies spanning Media, Advertising and ITeS and a strong understanding of managing growth and training requirements in the new world made her the perfect choice for this role. I am glad she has chosen to join us.”
Sinha said, “I am very excited to join ZenithOptimedia as I believe talent intensive industries are places where Human Resource function has a critical role to play. ZenithOptimedia believes in people and building a strong culture of values, performance and realize the importance of nurturing talent. I am looking forward to a positive journey.”
Sinha was part of Cheil’s major growth journey, on-boarding teams of diverse skills spanning retail, digital, media, activation, mainline and developed talent programmes across the region. Cheil India grew from 70 people when she joined to more than 500 people in a span of two and a half years. She has also managed global mandates in various geographies including Chile, China and Romania.