- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Saatchi & Saatchi strengthens global leadership team
MUMBAI: Saatchi & Saatchi has made two key global executive leadership appointments. While Jeff Geisler has been appointed as CMO, Carol Miller-Repetto is made COO of Procter and Gamble business.
In their new roles, the two executives will join CEO Worldwide Robert Senior and worldwide creative director Pablo Del Campo on the global leadership team, driving growth and operations for the agency worldwide.
These appointments follow recent announcements naming David Hackworthy as chief strategy officer, Jessica Hendrix as Saatchi & Saatchi X USA president and Julie Michael as Team One president.
Senior said, “Saatchi & Saatchi is delighted to welcome Jeff and Carol to the leadership. We have momentum for growth, and in an industry based entirely on talent, it’s critical to have the right people in the right positions. We have moved decisively in 2015 to bring several new people to the leadership table as we begin the next phase of our journey.”
As CMO Geisler will lead Saatchi & Saatchi’s global growth, brand and new business initiatives. His career has been focused exclusively in the creative industries.
Carol Miller-Repetto will lead Saatchi & Saatchi P&G teams in all markets, creating integrated communications for several P&G brands globally.