- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Rohit Chatterjee joins BBDO India as VP
MUMBAI: BBDO India has appointed Rohit Chatterjee as VP for Mumbai.
Chatterjee recently moved from Lowe India. In his new role, he will be looking to grow the business out of Mumbai and also supporting Rajesh Sikroria, BBDO India’s newly appointed president.
BBDO India president Rajesh Sikroria said, “I am delighted to have Chatterjee with us at this moment. There couldn’t have been a better time. I am very sure his experience and energy will help us in our endeavour to beat our own benchmarks in the coming years.”
BBDO India CEO Ajai Jhala said, “I look forward to Chatterjee joining our Mumbai leadership team of Rajat Mendhi, Hemant Shringy and Sandeep Sawant and partnering with them to continue BBDO Mumbai’s amazing streak of winning big creative awards for big brands based on big social movements”.