- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Rediffusion Y&R wins creative duties of Tata Power
MUMBAI: Tata Power has awarded its creative duties to Rediffusion Y&R. The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
Tata Power completed 100 years of operation on 9 February. The integrated campaign to commemorate the centenary of Tata Power will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office.
The centenary celebrations kicked off with the unveiling of the logo and theme depicting the company’s 100-year service of ‘Invisible Goodness’ to the nation by chairman of Tata Power and Tata Group Cyrus Mistry, at an event at Khopoli on 9 February. Honouring the contribution of the various stakeholders, Tata Power also announced several special initiatives including salient dedications in line with its nation building spirit.
Tata Power head corporate communications Shalini Singh said, “It is with extreme pride, joy and honour that we would like to ring in celebrations for our Centenary year celebration. The company will continue to announce various initiatives being undertaken for various stakeholders and we are happy to have partnered with Rediff as our creative partner.
“We are confident that Rediff with their innovative approach and creative solutions will enable us to drive impactful media presence across our audience segments this centenary year”.
Rediffusion Y&R Mumbai VP Neville Medhora said, “Completing a hundred years is a momentous occasion and we are very proud to be part of it. Tata Power has a strong value system and our job will be to upfront and celebrate that.”