- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Rathi Gangappa is Mediacom COO
MUMBAI: Mediacom India has promoted Rathi Gangappa as COO. She will continue to report to Mediacom India MD, Debraj Tripathy.
Gangappa, who currently heads all of Mediacom’s operations in the West, has been in the company for just over a year. In the new role, she will be in charge of all day-to-day operations of the company. All Mediacom India office heads and specialist unit leads will report to her.
A MICA graduate, Gangappa has more than 19 years of experience across agencies, clients and companies in the technology space. She has worked on clients like P&G, VW Group, Future Group, Unilever, Hutch/ Vodafone, Tata Motors, Britannia and Walt Disney. She started her career in Lintas and later moved to GroupM’s Maxus. She followed this with a mobile marketing role in OnMobile.
Prior to joining MediaCom in 2014, she served as the head of media at Vodafone where she was involved in driving strategic media solutions for the brand. She was later involved in Vodafone’s mobile marketing initiatives.
Gangappa said, “The last one year in MediaCom has been an amazing experience. Our talented team, our proprietary 20|20 Connections framework, our buying scale and our excellent relationships with our clients have helped us grow and be the most sought after agency in the country. I am excited to be in my new role and look forward to growing MediaCom and help build and strengthen our clients’ businesses.”
Tripathy said, “Rathi is a thorough professional and has a track record of delivering great results for her clients. I am confident she will add immense value to our clients and MediaCom thanks to her multi-dimensional and multi-category experience”.