- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ranveer Singh new brand face of Vivo mobile devices
MUMBAI: Smartphone brand Vivo has roped in Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh as brand ambassador for its new V services smartphones, V3 and V3Max.
Singh will be featured in the brand’s new TVC this month. He will also be part of various customer engagement activities that the brand has planned for the year.
Vivo India CEO Alex Feng said, “We are truly delighted to have Ranveer Singh as the face of Vivo in India. Ranveer enjoys a huge fan following among the young Indian audience, and Vivo being the brand for the youth, this lethal combination is all set to create magic in the Indian market. We are expanding our operations in India with enhanced branding to reach out to a larger customer base.”
The Vivo V3 and V3 Max will be priced at Rs 17,980 and Rs 23,980 respectively. The new phones offer unbeatable speed and are packed with premium features with superfast fingerprint unlocking, claims the company.
Vivo entered the India smartphone market in the late 2014. The company serves Indian customers with 8,000 employees and 10,000 retailers in 22 states.