- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Rajesh Gola is DDB Mudra North senior creative director
MUMBAI: Rajesh Gola is DDB Mudra senior creative director for the northern region. He reports to creative head Sambit Mohanty.
A former Senior Creative Director with JWT Delhi, Gola has been associated with agencies such as Grey Worldwide, FCB Ulka and Saatchi & Saatchi in the course of his career. His stints at these agencies gave him an opportunity to work with diverse international, national brands from mandates like telecom, healthcare, clothing, insurance, consumer electronics and pharmaceuticals, amongst others.
Some of the brands that he has worked on include Airtel, VLCC, Hitachi, Bata, PVR Cinemas and Apollo Tyres.
Mohanty said, “Rajesh is a great addition to our creative repertory. Experience apart, he brings a rare sense of maturity and responsibility that is hard to find these days.”
Gola said, “Each agency brings with it specific challenges. To overcome them, you need the right people. DDB Mudra North has the right people.”