- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Rajesh Gola is DDB Mudra North senior creative director
MUMBAI: Rajesh Gola is DDB Mudra senior creative director for the northern region. He reports to creative head Sambit Mohanty.
A former Senior Creative Director with JWT Delhi, Gola has been associated with agencies such as Grey Worldwide, FCB Ulka and Saatchi & Saatchi in the course of his career. His stints at these agencies gave him an opportunity to work with diverse international, national brands from mandates like telecom, healthcare, clothing, insurance, consumer electronics and pharmaceuticals, amongst others.
Some of the brands that he has worked on include Airtel, VLCC, Hitachi, Bata, PVR Cinemas and Apollo Tyres.
Mohanty said, “Rajesh is a great addition to our creative repertory. Experience apart, he brings a rare sense of maturity and responsibility that is hard to find these days.”
Gola said, “Each agency brings with it specific challenges. To overcome them, you need the right people. DDB Mudra North has the right people.”