- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Rajesh Gola is DDB Mudra North senior creative director
MUMBAI: Rajesh Gola is DDB Mudra senior creative director for the northern region. He reports to creative head Sambit Mohanty.
A former Senior Creative Director with JWT Delhi, Gola has been associated with agencies such as Grey Worldwide, FCB Ulka and Saatchi & Saatchi in the course of his career. His stints at these agencies gave him an opportunity to work with diverse international, national brands from mandates like telecom, healthcare, clothing, insurance, consumer electronics and pharmaceuticals, amongst others.
Some of the brands that he has worked on include Airtel, VLCC, Hitachi, Bata, PVR Cinemas and Apollo Tyres.
Mohanty said, “Rajesh is a great addition to our creative repertory. Experience apart, he brings a rare sense of maturity and responsibility that is hard to find these days.”
Gola said, “Each agency brings with it specific challenges. To overcome them, you need the right people. DDB Mudra North has the right people.”