- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Publicis Worldwide gets Sony Liv’s creative mandate
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India’s (SPNI) digital entertainment platform Sony Liv has assigned its creative mandate to Publicis Worldwide.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch and will be handled by the agency’s Mumbai office.
Sony Liv is the first premium video-on-demand (VOD) service by SPN providing multi-screen engagement to users across platforms. Launched in January 2013, Sony Liv enables users to discover 21 years of rich archival and original content from the network channels of SPN. It also provides viewers with a wide array of movies apart from a strong line-up of events across sports and music. Apart from being a pioneer in the OTT space, it has surpassed 24 million app downloads so far.
SPNI executive VP, head, digital business Uday Sodhi said, “During the last three years, a lot of effort has gone behind building brand Sony Liv. In Publicis, we saw the right creative partner who could help us with their strategic insights. With their expertise we hope to drive impactful campaigns and create meaningful conversations around our brand.”
Publicis Ambience COO Paritosh Srivastava said, “We are excited and proud to be associated with a brand like Sony Liv. In this digital era, with the growing audience, video-on-demand is the future of entertainment. Sony Liv has been one of the early entrants in the OTT space and we aim to cohesively work with the brand team to realise the grand ambitions.”