- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Publicis Worldwide gets Sony Liv’s creative mandate
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India’s (SPNI) digital entertainment platform Sony Liv has assigned its creative mandate to Publicis Worldwide.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch and will be handled by the agency’s Mumbai office.
Sony Liv is the first premium video-on-demand (VOD) service by SPN providing multi-screen engagement to users across platforms. Launched in January 2013, Sony Liv enables users to discover 21 years of rich archival and original content from the network channels of SPN. It also provides viewers with a wide array of movies apart from a strong line-up of events across sports and music. Apart from being a pioneer in the OTT space, it has surpassed 24 million app downloads so far.
SPNI executive VP, head, digital business Uday Sodhi said, “During the last three years, a lot of effort has gone behind building brand Sony Liv. In Publicis, we saw the right creative partner who could help us with their strategic insights. With their expertise we hope to drive impactful campaigns and create meaningful conversations around our brand.”
Publicis Ambience COO Paritosh Srivastava said, “We are excited and proud to be associated with a brand like Sony Liv. In this digital era, with the growing audience, video-on-demand is the future of entertainment. Sony Liv has been one of the early entrants in the OTT space and we aim to cohesively work with the brand team to realise the grand ambitions.”