- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Publicis snaps up indie agency Law & Kenneth
MUMBAI: Continuing the consolidation wave, Publicis Groupe has acquired Law & Kenneth (L&K), the New Delhi-based independent agency, for an undisclosed amount.
L&K will merge with the Indian operations of Saatchi & Saatchi, a Publicis Groupe agency. This will be called L&K Saatchi & Saatchi.
Led by adman Praveen Kenneth, L&K has a client roster that includes Dabur, ITC, Renault, Jockey and the Hero MotoCorp. Saatchi & Saatchi India handles P&G brands such as Ariel and Olay, besides clients like HCL computers and Novartis.
Kenneth will have a minority stake and be the CMD of the new entity.
Publicis has made a spate of acquisitions to grow its business and expand its digital footprint in India. In October 2013, it acquired Mumbai-based ad agency Beehive Communications.