- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Publicis snaps up indie agency Law & Kenneth
MUMBAI: Continuing the consolidation wave, Publicis Groupe has acquired Law & Kenneth (L&K), the New Delhi-based independent agency, for an undisclosed amount.
L&K will merge with the Indian operations of Saatchi & Saatchi, a Publicis Groupe agency. This will be called L&K Saatchi & Saatchi.
Led by adman Praveen Kenneth, L&K has a client roster that includes Dabur, ITC, Renault, Jockey and the Hero MotoCorp. Saatchi & Saatchi India handles P&G brands such as Ariel and Olay, besides clients like HCL computers and Novartis.
Kenneth will have a minority stake and be the CMD of the new entity.
Publicis has made a spate of acquisitions to grow its business and expand its digital footprint in India. In October 2013, it acquired Mumbai-based ad agency Beehive Communications.