- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Publicis snaps up indie agency Law & Kenneth
MUMBAI: Continuing the consolidation wave, Publicis Groupe has acquired Law & Kenneth (L&K), the New Delhi-based independent agency, for an undisclosed amount.
L&K will merge with the Indian operations of Saatchi & Saatchi, a Publicis Groupe agency. This will be called L&K Saatchi & Saatchi.
Led by adman Praveen Kenneth, L&K has a client roster that includes Dabur, ITC, Renault, Jockey and the Hero MotoCorp. Saatchi & Saatchi India handles P&G brands such as Ariel and Olay, besides clients like HCL computers and Novartis.
Kenneth will have a minority stake and be the CMD of the new entity.
Publicis has made a spate of acquisitions to grow its business and expand its digital footprint in India. In October 2013, it acquired Mumbai-based ad agency Beehive Communications.