- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Publicis snaps up indie agency Law & Kenneth
MUMBAI: Continuing the consolidation wave, Publicis Groupe has acquired Law & Kenneth (L&K), the New Delhi-based independent agency, for an undisclosed amount.
L&K will merge with the Indian operations of Saatchi & Saatchi, a Publicis Groupe agency. This will be called L&K Saatchi & Saatchi.
Led by adman Praveen Kenneth, L&K has a client roster that includes Dabur, ITC, Renault, Jockey and the Hero MotoCorp. Saatchi & Saatchi India handles P&G brands such as Ariel and Olay, besides clients like HCL computers and Novartis.
Kenneth will have a minority stake and be the CMD of the new entity.
Publicis has made a spate of acquisitions to grow its business and expand its digital footprint in India. In October 2013, it acquired Mumbai-based ad agency Beehive Communications.