- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Publicis Media India hires Urvashi Khanna
MUMBAI: Publicis Media India has strengthened its Content Practice with a key hire in the form of Urvashi Khanna. She has joined as Associate Director, Content & Brand Solutions and will report to the Content Practice lead Gautham Pingali.
The Content Practice provides across the board solutions on content in the area of strategy, insight, consulting, audit, production, tech, partnerships and publishing. It spans all forms of content, be it brand content, social content, influencer content or SEO content.
What differentiates the Practice is its approach to Content. For Publicis Media, Content delivers against core marketing KPI’s and business challenges. The Practice uses a proprietary data-driven approach called Content Audit and then the output fuels the actual content and brand solutions. This is all tied back towards ROI, therefore offering clients a holistic and tangible approach towards content.
Urvashi Khanna has been producing and writing for television for many years. She started her own production house and successfully promo launched many big shows on leading GEC channels. She also produced TVCs and digital ads for brands. She successfully collaborated with Spykar to produce ‘India’s first web series’.
Apart from running her own company, she has creatively helmed many shows and has run film and television sets in different capacities. As a creative director, she has executed various shows, documentaries and web series and has explored branded content both as digital brand solutions and short form programming.