- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Publicis Media India appoints Shan Jain as Practice Head – Business Transformation
MUMBAI: Publicis Media India has appointed Shan Jain as Practice Head – Business Transformation.
Jain’s last stint was with GroupM as Principal Partner, Client Leadership at Mindshare.
While it is a national role, Jain will be based out of Gurgaon. She has to her credit multiple awards including Spikes and Festival of Media Asia and Festival of Media Global.
Jain comes with over 24 years of experience across media, account planning, strategy and account management and has worked with Mindshare, RK Swamy BBDO, The Media Edge, FCB Ulka, Lowe, McCann and Ogilvy. Some of the key clients she has led and contributed to are HUL Personal Care, HUL Foods and beverage, GSK, ITC, Maruti and Gillete.
Publicis Media India CEO Anupriya Acharya said, “We all know it – we are right in the beginning of a new industrial revolution. Change is occurring in every industry and this is creating a seismic shift in the lives of consumers and businesses alike. Marketers need a new model for success. This is where Business Transformation Practice of Publicis Media fits in. It unlocks growth by re-engineering our client’s customer experience through a combination of talent and technology. Shan was the perfect choice to lead this given her in-depth experience across diverse businesses and consumer segments. We are delighted to have her on board. She will be supported by Gautham Ram Pingali in this area who himself has a great experience around technology and its far-reaching impact on clients businesses. He also continues to lead the Content Practice in PM India.”