- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Publicis Media India appoints Shan Jain as Practice Head – Business Transformation
MUMBAI: Publicis Media India has appointed Shan Jain as Practice Head – Business Transformation.
Jain’s last stint was with GroupM as Principal Partner, Client Leadership at Mindshare.
While it is a national role, Jain will be based out of Gurgaon. She has to her credit multiple awards including Spikes and Festival of Media Asia and Festival of Media Global.
Jain comes with over 24 years of experience across media, account planning, strategy and account management and has worked with Mindshare, RK Swamy BBDO, The Media Edge, FCB Ulka, Lowe, McCann and Ogilvy. Some of the key clients she has led and contributed to are HUL Personal Care, HUL Foods and beverage, GSK, ITC, Maruti and Gillete.
Publicis Media India CEO Anupriya Acharya said, “We all know it – we are right in the beginning of a new industrial revolution. Change is occurring in every industry and this is creating a seismic shift in the lives of consumers and businesses alike. Marketers need a new model for success. This is where Business Transformation Practice of Publicis Media fits in. It unlocks growth by re-engineering our client’s customer experience through a combination of talent and technology. Shan was the perfect choice to lead this given her in-depth experience across diverse businesses and consumer segments. We are delighted to have her on board. She will be supported by Gautham Ram Pingali in this area who himself has a great experience around technology and its far-reaching impact on clients businesses. He also continues to lead the Content Practice in PM India.”