- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Publicis bags Cremica account
MUMBAI: Bector’s Food Specialities has appointed Publicis as its agency for Cremica biscuits.
Bector’s Food Specialities MD Anoop Bector said, “We have been growing at a rapid pace and expanding our footprint across India steadily. We have very ambitious plans for the brand and in Publicis we found the creative acumen to help us communicate our brand messaging. We look forward to a fruitful partnership with Publicis India.”
Publicis Capital CEO Hemant Misra said, “Cremica is a brand born out of love for baking. Their passion for excellence and quality is inspiring. We are excited at this opportunity of partnering them in taking the brand across the country. The challenge of competing in this overcrowded category and partnering Cremica to leadership is one we actively look forward to.”