- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Pramod Sharma is Soho Square senior creative director
MUMBAI: Soho Square Mumbai has announced the appointment of Pramod Sharma as senior creative director. He comes from Everest Brand Solutions.
Sharma has spent over 14 years in advertising across agencies such as Ogilvy, Dentsu, Percept-Hakuhodo and DDB Mudra. He has worked on brands such as Parle Products, SAB TV, Sony Pal, Pantaloons, Maxx Mobiles, FedEx, Reliance Communications, Readers’ Digest, Cisco, and Raymond Apparels.
Sharma said, “Soho is packed with young blood and some of the best creative brains. Some outstanding work is taking shape here, with the promise of some exciting times ahead. Anuraag and Satish wanted me to be a part of this journey and I happily agreed to partner them.”