- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Pramod Sharma is Soho Square senior creative director
MUMBAI: Soho Square Mumbai has announced the appointment of Pramod Sharma as senior creative director. He comes from Everest Brand Solutions.
Sharma has spent over 14 years in advertising across agencies such as Ogilvy, Dentsu, Percept-Hakuhodo and DDB Mudra. He has worked on brands such as Parle Products, SAB TV, Sony Pal, Pantaloons, Maxx Mobiles, FedEx, Reliance Communications, Readers’ Digest, Cisco, and Raymond Apparels.
Sharma said, “Soho is packed with young blood and some of the best creative brains. Some outstanding work is taking shape here, with the promise of some exciting times ahead. Anuraag and Satish wanted me to be a part of this journey and I happily agreed to partner them.”