- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Pramod Sharma is Soho Square senior creative director
MUMBAI: Soho Square Mumbai has announced the appointment of Pramod Sharma as senior creative director. He comes from Everest Brand Solutions.
Sharma has spent over 14 years in advertising across agencies such as Ogilvy, Dentsu, Percept-Hakuhodo and DDB Mudra. He has worked on brands such as Parle Products, SAB TV, Sony Pal, Pantaloons, Maxx Mobiles, FedEx, Reliance Communications, Readers’ Digest, Cisco, and Raymond Apparels.
Sharma said, “Soho is packed with young blood and some of the best creative brains. Some outstanding work is taking shape here, with the promise of some exciting times ahead. Anuraag and Satish wanted me to be a part of this journey and I happily agreed to partner them.”