- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Point of View Brandcom conceptualises brand campaign for ZEEL’s VoD service OZEE
MUMBAI: Point of View (POV) Brandcom India had conceptualised the brand campaign of OZEE, the newly launched video-on-demand platform from ZEE Digital Convergence Ltd. (ZDCL), the digital arm of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL), covering TVC, print, OOH, digital and social mediums.
The campaign was rolled out recently in its efforts to build awareness for the brand. Built around the idea of ‘Entertainment Now’, the campaign captures the simple ethos that there is an entire generation of audiences that expects the world to revolve around their pace of life.
POV Founder & CEO Vishant Kotian said, “The Entertainment Now campaign is an over-the-top, comic take on what we are seeing all around us. A generation that has got used to doing things at their pace and everything else has to wait while they are doing their thing. The initial response to the campaign has been phenomenal, specially the ‘Not Now’ sound track. We’re confident this campaign will create a brand to watch out for in the category.”
POV chief creative officer Bhushan Pandit said, “This has been a fun campaign to do and execute. Between the client and us, we instantly recognized that we had a kick ass idea. Fortunately, the entire creative deck looks slick and has turned out the way we visualized it. More importantly, the idea has really come alive seamlessly across mediums, be it digital, the TVC, the design touch points, or others.”
OZEE business head Karan Jaitapkar said, “People are too busy living their lives to be tied down to appointment viewing. OZEE is built around this need and delivers superb video entertainment content to its audiences, anytime, anywhere. While the product is committed to keeping the simple yet astute “click to play” promise, the brand campaign also captures this ethos beautifully using a very simple, effective idea for its messaging.”