- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Performics.Convonix wins SEO mandate of Jeep India
MUMBAI: Performics.Convonix, part of Starcom India, has won the additional SEO mandate of Jeep India.
Jeep belongs to the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) India portfolio. Starcom has the mandate for the media duties of FCA Performics.Convonix co-CEO Sarfaraz Khimani said,” This is a significant win for us. Performics.Convonix will enhance brand visibility, website traffic and will optimise business through online channels for Jeep India. The digitally astute auto-buyer wants to judge for himself. With realms of information available online, consumers are inundated and it is important to put what is relevant upfront. Our approach is to marry search with insights and analytics and to build for Jeep India a cohesive strategy so that consumers can discover useful information about the brand and access thumb-stopping content. A sound SEO strategy goes a long way in achieving business objectives.”
Jeep India officially entered India in August 2016 with the three global icons as part of the product range i.e. the legendary Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, the Jeep Grand Cherokee & the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.
FCA India Automobiles Pvt Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Italian-American auto maker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). The Compass is the first model from the Jeep range to be produced in India.