- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Performics bags Lenovo account
MUMBAI: Computer maker Lenovo India has assigned its full range of digital media duties to Performics. Resultrix, the performance marketing arm of Zenith, part of Publicis Media.
Lenovo has the distinction of being the largest personal computer (PC) manufacturer in the world serving customers in more than 160 countries. The brand has re-invented and invigorated the personal computer category and has changed the way consumers perceive computing devices. In the past decade, the company has transformed exponentially from a pure play PC brand to a global leader offering a diverse range of innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology products.
Performics. Resultrix managing director Mayoori Kango said, “We are pleased to partner with a highly reputed technology firm such as Lenovo. Performance marketing can help bridge the gap between offline and online sales. We will tailor for them the right mix of content, communication, media channels and audience insights. Conversion rate optimization is a trademark process of Performics globally and we will leverage our strength in this area. We will amplify the Lenovo brand across platforms.”
Lenovo India marketing director Bhaskar Choudhuri added, “We are a customer-centric technology brand and were on the lookout for a partner to enhance our performance marketing practice and keep us ahead of the digital curve. We believe that this is critical today to engage potential customers who buy online or research online but purchase offline. Performics has great credentials and provides cutting edge solutions in media analytics, media technology and programmatic buying, which further cemented our decision to form this partnership”.