- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Percept’s Allied Media bags digital mandate of Phive Rivers
MUMBAI: Percept Ltd’s media planning, evaluation and buying agency Allied Media has bagged the digital mandate of the international fashion brand Phive Rivers in a multi-agency pitch.
The mandate covers mainline and digital requirements of all the brand campaigns in India. The account will be handled from Allied Media’s Delhi office.
Allied Media CEO Shripad Kulkarni said, “It’s not about digital marketing but about a new perspective to marketing in the digital age. As more and more customers embrace digital, we need to recalibrate marketing plans. This association with Phive Rivers will give us another opportunity to break the myth while we take the brand to greater heights.”
Phive Rivers wanted a dedicated agency to re-emphasis their focus on the digital medium. The brand decided to use digital media as part of its overall marketing strategy for future and to further strengthen its position in the affordable luxury segment.
Phive Rivers India operations commercial director Mohit Gill added, “Allied Media’s enthusiasm, patience and innovative ideas made us choose them as our digital agency. The agency will have a vital role to play in repositioning the brand’s thought further as we grow and enabling Phive Rivers to achieve its aim of becoming a people’s first fashion choice when it comes to fashionable leather bags.”
Allied Media has commenced work on the account and has already put a team in place to service Phive Rivers.
Allied Media Digital business head Saurabh Gupta said, “The team at Allied Media has designed a very niche digital strategy keeping in mind the ever growing fashion conscious consumer in India. We are looking to achieve a leadership position in the fashion market for Phive Rivers with the help of an interesting communication approach. All of us at Allied Media are very excited about this partnership and are hoping for a long fruitful association with the brand.”