- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Percept One to handle media duties of Asian Athletics Championship 2017
MUMBAI: Percept One has won the event management mandate of the 22nd Asian Athletics Championships (AAC) 2017. The agency has also won the mandate for creative, activation and PR for the AAC.
Organised by Asian Athletics Association (AAA), Asia’s flagship sports event is scheduled to be held between 6-9 July at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Nearly 1000 participants from 45 countries are expected to take part in the tournament. Percept One will be in charge of creating and overseeing the complete branding, radio and television advertising, 30-city road show, press conferences and media management, including the complete on-ground execution of the AAC.
Percept One CEO Nupur Mahajan said, “To have the opportunity of curating and creating an international sporting event in one of the most historically endowed cities of the country is a privilege. Working for the nation is an honour, bringing as it does that sense of purpose we are all always seeking.”
Percept One portfolio includes large format sporting events such as Commonwealth Games, Champions Tennis League, Lusofonia Games Goa, National Games Kerala, WWE and FC Goa Launch, among others.