- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Percept Media wins AOR of India Infoline
MUMBAI: Percept Media has won the account of India Infoline Ltd, a leading financial services company in the country. This mandate covers all mainline requirements of all the integrated strategic media duties for the company in India.
The India Infoline Ltd account will be handled nationally by Percept Media with supervision of client operations from the Mumbai headquarters. The agency has already put a team in place and launched the new campaign for India Infoline Ltd. on Muhurat Trading Day on CNBC.
Percept Media will be responsible for the media planning of the company across its various interests. The range of the work to be executed will encompass a mix of both Above-the-Line (ATL) and Below-the-Line (BTL) activities.
India Infoline CMO Arun Malkani said, “We were looking for a media agency with whom we could get a certain level of comfort – whether it was understanding of our business needs, ability to plan and execute large 360 degree campaigns and a countrywide presence and capability. We found what we were looking for in Percept Media and believe our account is in good hands.”
Percept Media business head Amol Mohandas said, ‘’It is a matter of great pride to be associated with India Infoline Ltd. Our success in winning this account has largely been due to our Strategic thought, a 360 view of communication, comprehensive understanding of the media employed across every vertical and their pro-active approach. To have won such an important and comprehensive pitch is a great honour for us and we look forward to a successful partnership with India Infoline Ltd.”