- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Percept Media wins AOR of India Infoline
MUMBAI: Percept Media has won the account of India Infoline Ltd, a leading financial services company in the country. This mandate covers all mainline requirements of all the integrated strategic media duties for the company in India.
The India Infoline Ltd account will be handled nationally by Percept Media with supervision of client operations from the Mumbai headquarters. The agency has already put a team in place and launched the new campaign for India Infoline Ltd. on Muhurat Trading Day on CNBC.
Percept Media will be responsible for the media planning of the company across its various interests. The range of the work to be executed will encompass a mix of both Above-the-Line (ATL) and Below-the-Line (BTL) activities.
India Infoline CMO Arun Malkani said, “We were looking for a media agency with whom we could get a certain level of comfort – whether it was understanding of our business needs, ability to plan and execute large 360 degree campaigns and a countrywide presence and capability. We found what we were looking for in Percept Media and believe our account is in good hands.”
Percept Media business head Amol Mohandas said, ‘’It is a matter of great pride to be associated with India Infoline Ltd. Our success in winning this account has largely been due to our Strategic thought, a 360 view of communication, comprehensive understanding of the media employed across every vertical and their pro-active approach. To have won such an important and comprehensive pitch is a great honour for us and we look forward to a successful partnership with India Infoline Ltd.”