- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Pepsi launches new commercial for 7UP
MUMBAI: After the launch of 7UP Revive in India, PepsiCo India is all set to air a commercial for the brand. Themed “Body Ka Top UP”, the commercial highlights the importance of hydration when one is out in the sun.
Scheduled to go on air this week, the ad film begins with a group of youngsters enjoying a game of beach-volleyball on a sunny day. However, they soon feel thirsty and sweaty from this out and about activity and opt for a break. In the next frame they are seen at a shack asking for a ‘top up’. The shack owner responds by saying that they will find the mobile shop in the main market. The group grins and says that they are not looking for a mobile top up but ‘Body ka top UP’. The protagonist then reaches out for a bottle of 7UP Revive.
Pepsi India senior director marketing Vidur Vyas said, “Our objective is to educate consumers and create a new category of products starting from 7UP Revive. The film is simple, it talks about how with the goodness of vitamins B3, B6 and B12 and electrolyte like Sodium and Potassium, 7UP Revive helps to re-energize and replace the fluids the body needs.”
BBDO India executive creative director Sandipan Bhattacharyya said, “Habit often stems from relevance and this idea attempts to give consumers a relevant metaphor for replenishing what the body loses in the sun. The film kicks off a surround campaign that will see ‘Body ka top UP’ find even more relevance across various consumer touch points.”