- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Partha Sinha is McCann India vice chairman, MD
MUMBAI: McCann India has announced the appointment of Partha Sinha as vice chairman and MD. He was earlier managing director of Publicis for South Asia.
McCann India’s COO Govind Pandey has left to join TBWA\India CEO with effect from January 2016.
McCann Asia Pacific chairman, McCann Worldgroup India CEO Prasoon Joshi said, “I am delighted to have Partha Sinha join the company. I have always respected Partha’s ideas and beliefs about our business and have immense value for the connection we share. He is an industry veteran with an extraordinary reputation and I am really looking forward to him coming on board partnering and further strengthening our formidable McCann India team; with national Advertising led by Alok Lall, Planning leadership led by Jitender Dabas reinforced by Suraja Kishore and the Creative leadership of Pradyumna Chauhan and Prateek Bhardwaj with Sohan Shah leading Mumbai, propelling our brands and businesses to greater heights.”
On Pandey’s moving on from the agency, Joshi added, “Govind has been an integral part and has contributed significantly in building McCann as a leading agency in the country. As he continues his journey, the McCann family will always remain his well-wishers.”