- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Oxigen Masters Champions League appoints CricHQ as tournament technology partner
CricHQ is a cloud-based, data warehouse driven technology platform for adminstering cricket. CricHQ’s clients include 49 national governing bodies as clients such as the International Cricket Council (ICC), New Zealand Cricket (NZC), Cricket South Africa (CSA), Emirates Cricket Board (ECB) and 100s of other associations such as Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) and Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA).
The Oxigen Masters Champions League is set to begin on 28 January with the final match to be staged on 13 February 2016. The inaugural Oxigen MCL matches are due to take place at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium (DICS) and Sharjah Cricket Stadium (SCS), which have previously hosted major cricket tournaments.
Grand Midwest Sports, the group that conceptualised the tournament, did so with an aim to take cricket to a higher level across the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Oxigen MCL CEO Zarah Shah commented, “CricHQ comes to Oxigen Masters Champions League with a proven track record. CricHQ simplifies the job with outstanding features for administering tournaments including scoring that can be viewed in real time. I believe it can work very well in assisting our operations.”
Last week, Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) was appointed the official broadcaster for the Indian subcontinent. Oxigen MCL has also secured, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the current captain of the Indian national cricket team as the brand ambassador. The first action packed match will take place between two former legendary teammates namely, Sourav Ganguly from Libra Legends and Virender Sehwag of Gemini Arabians.
CricHQ founder, CEO Simon Baker said: “The Masters concept is one that CricHQ think will be hugely successful. Oxigen MCL have done a fantastic job at getting the calibre of players required to make it a success. We love cricket and we’re excited to be involved as the technology partner for a cricket event of this calibre.”
- Mall of the Emirates, Dubai
- Al Shindagha, Dubai
- Al Ghurair Center, Dubai
- Mirdif City Center, Dubai
- Deira City Centre, Dubai
- Airport Road, Abu Dhabi
- Baniyas, Abu Dhabi
- Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Deerfields, Abu Dhabi
- Ajman City Centre, Ajman
- Sharjah City Center, Sharjah
- Al Safeer Mall, Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Manar Mall, Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain
Fans and other followers can also keep up with the tournament via MCL’s official social media channels: