- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Orchard Advertising wins mandate to promote Telugu version of ‘KBC’ on Maa TV
MUMBAI: Orchard Advertising has won the mandate to promote the launch of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeshwaru’, the Telugu version of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC), on Telugu entertainment channel Maa Television Network.
The show goes on air from mid–June and is hosted by South Superstar Nagarjuna.
Maa TV CEO Ratnakar Rao said, “Having known Leo Burnett for many years and looking at the agency’s track record in promoting KBC and other big shows, the obvious choice for us was to work with them on this project. We have been working with Orchard, Leo Burnett’s entity based in Bengaluru, for a while now and for our latest show the fit seemed right; it didn’t take long before we signed up with them.”
Maa TV is working with Orchard on an integrated campaign for the two phases – one to promote participant registrations and two, the viewership build up.”
Orchard Advertising, Bangalore branch head, VP Neha Contractor said, “We are very excited about this partnership. We have put together an extensive mass media campaign that has been designed using all media platforms like TV, newspaper, radio, hoardings, digital and social media to promote the show in every nook and corner of the state.”
Maa TV has received 1.2 million calls for entries already through the initial reveal and CFE ads executed by Orchard Advertising.