24 Oct 2017
- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Orchard Advertising appoints Vinod Eshwer & Neel Roy Cruz as ECD for Bangalore
MUMBAI: Leo Burnett Group’s Orchard Advertising has appointed Vinod Eshwer and Neel Roy Cruz as executive creative directors based at its Bangalore office.
The duo joins from McCann Bangalore and will report to Leo Burnett India CCO Raj Deepak Das.Speaking on the appointment, Das said, “Our extensive 5-month hunt for a creative leadership team at Orchard Bangalore ended with Vinod and Neel, who are extremely talented individuals having a strong desire to produce new-age integrated work by thinking beyond traditional media and delivering conversations, acts, and experiences to help brands achieve their goals in the marketplace.”Orchard Advertising COO Kaizad Pardiwalla added, “Vinod and Neel coming on board to lead Orchard Bangalore’s creative team is a decisive step in making Orchard one of the best integrated communications company in India. Both are a highly talented and celebrated team and their creative ideology is in sync with that of Orchard India’s, to create acts based on strong ideas and insights which help bring alive the purpose of the brands and create a positive impact on our clients’ businesses.”Commenting on their joining, the duo said, “When Raj revealed the agency’s plans and the journey it is embarking upon by handpicking talent and encouraging them to think beyond traditional media, and to communicate in new ways using digital and technology made us pack our bags and hop on board.”
Both Eshwer and Cruz have over 15 years of advertising experience. Some of the brands that they have worked on together include TVS, Tata Beverages, Britannia and ITC.