- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Ogilvy India unveils new integrated creative leadership structure
MUMBAI: Ogilvy India has announced its new, integrated creative leadership structure. Coming into effect from 1 August, it will be as follows:
- Ajay Gahlaut named Ogilvy North chief creative officer, Ogilvy India deputy CCO.
- Sukesh Nayak, Kainaz Karmakar and Harshad Rajadhyaksha named Chief Creative Officers Ogilvy West
- Mahesh Gharat and Azazul Haque named Ogilvy South chief creative officers,
All CCOs will report directly to Ogilvy India group CCO, vice chairman Sonal Dabral.
They will lead the newly integrated creative departments across Ogilvy’s offices in India, bringing advertising and digital creatives together into cohesive, integrated units to serve our clients better.
Ogilvy said that its heart is its creative product. As the communication landscape changes, these young leaders have been tasked with pulling Ogilvy’s creative strengths, across media, together to deliver new age, industry leading, integrated work.
Ogilvy South Asia executive chairman, creative director Piyush Pandey said, “Every Ogilvy office in India has fantastic young creative leaders at the helm. Their work speaks for them. Ajay, Sukesh, Kainaz, Harshad, Azaz and Mahesh will lead the new integrated creative culture in each of our offices with positivity and freshness. They have the maturity and sensitivity to partner the senior talent we have in each office, and lead them as a team. New energy is essential to keep creative cultures vibrant and the new integrated mandate will lead to deeper integrated, better work across our clients.”
Ogilvy India CEO Kunal Jeswani said, “Ajay, Sukesh, Harshad, Kainaz, Azaz and Mahesh represent the best of Ogilvy creative leadership. The work each of them has championed over the last few years is already new age, integrated work for our biggest clients, and is clearly head and shoulders above the best in our industry. Ogilvy is the epitome of divine discontent, constantly striving to produce better, more creative and more effective work for our clients. Putting these creative leaders in integrated creative leadership roles is both a recognition of their talent and a reflection of our commitment to driving creative excellence across every consumer touch-point.”