- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Nitesh Estates signs up Virat Kohli as brand ambassador
MUMBAI: Five months after signing a $250-million platform partnership with Goldman Sachs, Nitesh Estates have roped in star cricketer and captain of India’s Test team Virat Kohli as brand ambassador.
Nitesh Estates executive director, COO Ashwini Kumar said, “Our Company is at its prime, looking forward to spectacular growth and performance on all fronts in the future. We have set benchmarks and unbeatable records in real estate and are well known for our distinguished projects that involve the best of global architectural and design skills. Our vision is to ‘win the future’ and give Nitesh Estates the leading edge in every aspect of our prestigious and innovative endeavors. India’s cricket sensation Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador reflects our enthusiasm, passion and energy to stride ahead towards the future.”
Kohli said, “I am proud to be associated with Nitesh Estates, as its Brand Ambassador. The company in many aspects reflects the values I hold in high esteem. I respect the fact that as a first generation company it has made extraordinary progress in a very short span. From a modest inception Nitesh Estates has been able to build and scale to global standards very quickly. I am very impressed with their quality of developments across Homes, Hotels, Office buildings and Shopping Malls. I look forward to the rewarding experience of building Nitesh Estates, together with their team, taking it to the next level.”