- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Nirvik Singh to take on additional role of chair, CEO of Grey Group Middle East & Africa
MUMBAI: Grey Group Asia Pacific chairman and CEO Nirvik Singh has been assigned the additional role of chairman and CEO of Grey Group Middle East and Africa.
Working from New York City, Singh has played a pivotal role in the growth and development of the network’s comprehensive offerings across Asia. In his newly elevated role, Singh will continue to work closely with Grey Group Global chairman and CEO Jim Heekin, and president Michael Houston.
Talking about the new development, Heekin stated, “Nirvik has been a prime mover in our dynamic growth and development in Asia. He has been relentless in building our geographic footprint with premier acquisitions, accelerating our offerings in a host of disciplines including digital and shopper and raising the creative bar. He has won every major professional award in Asia. I know he will bring the same single-minded dedication and achievement to his added responsibilities.”
Singh’s trademark business acquisitions have been instrumental in the development of Grey’s digital and shopper offerings in the region. His trademark skill to strengthen Grey’s presence has earned him widespread accreditation as the key accelerator of strategic growth across the Asia-Pacific region.
His business acumen has led to numerous additions to the Grey network including RC&M (rural communications & marketing services) in India, Yolk (interactive & digital media network) in Singapore, DPI (shopper), Star Echo (marketing services) and ArtM (integrated communications) in China, Vinyl-I (creative digital agency) in South Korea and nudeJEH (advertising & digital agency) in Thailand.