- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Nickelodeon launches campaign to find kids to ‘Be the Boss’
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon has launched a nationwide campaign ‘Be the Boss’ to celebrate Children’s Day, providing kids an opportunity to run the channel.
Five kids across India will be the boss in the corporate office of Nickelodeon in Mumbai, giving orders to characters like Moto Patlu, Ninja Hatori, Pakdam Pakdai and the entire Nick Toon brigade.
Viacom18 Kids Cluster EVP and business head Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Nickelodeon has always believed in empowering kids while entertaining them. Taking this promise ahead, the channel that is of the kids and for the kids will now be run by the kids on Children’s Day. We are sure that children with their imaginative minds will add a whole new dimension of fun to Nickelodeon on this special day and I am more than happy to step aside and hand over the reins to the little bosses.”
Selected from the nationwide contest, the kids will be personally handed out their appointment letter by their favourite Nick toons. To run Nickelodeon on Children’s Day, the kids can tune in to the channel until 7 November, every Monday to Friday, from 6 to 7 pm and participate in the contest.
The participants can message the correct answer and can also log on to the official website to participate in the contest.
On Children’s Day (14 November), the newly appointed ‘bosses’ will decide what gets shown on the channel. Subsequently, they will also turn celebrities and be brought back as the face of the channel.