- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Nickelodeon launches campaign to find kids to ‘Be the Boss’
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon has launched a nationwide campaign ‘Be the Boss’ to celebrate Children’s Day, providing kids an opportunity to run the channel.
Five kids across India will be the boss in the corporate office of Nickelodeon in Mumbai, giving orders to characters like Moto Patlu, Ninja Hatori, Pakdam Pakdai and the entire Nick Toon brigade.
Viacom18 Kids Cluster EVP and business head Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Nickelodeon has always believed in empowering kids while entertaining them. Taking this promise ahead, the channel that is of the kids and for the kids will now be run by the kids on Children’s Day. We are sure that children with their imaginative minds will add a whole new dimension of fun to Nickelodeon on this special day and I am more than happy to step aside and hand over the reins to the little bosses.”
Selected from the nationwide contest, the kids will be personally handed out their appointment letter by their favourite Nick toons. To run Nickelodeon on Children’s Day, the kids can tune in to the channel until 7 November, every Monday to Friday, from 6 to 7 pm and participate in the contest.
The participants can message the correct answer and can also log on to the official website to participate in the contest.
On Children’s Day (14 November), the newly appointed ‘bosses’ will decide what gets shown on the channel. Subsequently, they will also turn celebrities and be brought back as the face of the channel.