- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Nickelodeon Consumer Products kicks off global merchandising programme for Slime
MUMBAI: US kids broadcaster Nickelodeon has announced the launch of a new global merchandising programme at Licensing Expo in Las Vegas for Slime, the network’s green goo.
Nickelodeon will seek major merchandising and promotional partners, spanning categories including apparel, home furnishings, toys, consumer packaged goods and more.
“Slime is the ultimate badge of honour for kids and is recognized and loved by Nickelodeon fans of all ages. It represents the playfully disruptive nature of being a kid, and so we are thrilled to expand its presence in the market and enable our fans to experience it in new and unexpected ways,” said Nickelodeon Consumer Products CMO, president Pam Kaufman.
The global Slime merchandising program joins in the ongoing celebration of Nickelodeon’s heritage including Jeremy Scott’s Fall 2016 collection featuring Ren & Stimpy; ‘90s Nickelodeon nights at NBA games across the country; an international partnership with TopMan on a collection of T-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts that feature classic Nick ‘90s characters; and more programs set to debut later this year based on beloved Nick properties.